It doesn’t matter if you’ve never experienced single parenting up close and personal‚ This guide will tell you everything you need to know‚ without spending too much brainpower!
Are you a single parent right now or have someone to help out now, or in the near future? If so‚ pay attention!
There’s finally a new‚ breakthrough book created just for people like you!
And‚ if you really want to have the most successful‚ single parenting environment that will bring a smile to your face‚ then this book is definitely for YOU!
I myself have been a single parenting counselor for 15 years‚ but it wasn’t easy my first two times! I mean‚ information on this is pretty hard to come across. Especially the kind of information I wanted to know more about. To be quite honest with you‚ I got tired of looking and searching all over the place‚ so I decided to create the definitive book on single parenting!
This Isn’t Like Any Other General or Generic Book On Single Parenting You Can Find In Any Store..
…On the internet‚ or even at your local library for that matter!
This book covers everything there is to know about single parenting . In fact‚ some people have called it the “Single Parenting Manual”!
It’s like having your very own parenting expert that you can reference and ask questions anytime that you need to!
You’ll uncover a wide array of tips including interesting facts that made them what they are today!
You’re going to discover so many things on how to become a better single parent with little effort! Not only will you learn how to settle in as individuals and a new family‚ but you’ll also learn extra bonus tips to actually teach people.
Here’s Just “Sneak-Peak” At What You’ll Uncover With
A. Introduction 3-9
(i) Why a book on the Rewards and Challenges of Single Parents?
(ii) Some introductory definitions…
* Who is really in question here?
* What and whom are single parents‚ as individuals‚ as a group?
* What do we mean by ‘single parenting’?
(iii) Why the dual focus rewards and challenges?
B. SECTION I: BREAKING WITH THE OLD AND GETTING ON WITH THE NEW!
* Parenting Generally speaking – The value of a parent
* Nurturing close connections and bonds‚ roles and responsibilities – connections that matter and make a difference
* Solving behavioral problems and encouraging confidence – meeting children where they are
* Strategies for dealing with parenting difficulties‚ facing a new situation and a unique set of ‘operating’ principles
C. SECTION II: MAKING EVERYDAY COUNT AND MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
* The transition and new circumstance – journeying down the path of the single parent
* Seeing things from the child’s point of view
* A new path and survival plan for single parents – rewards and challenges
— ORGANIZING NEW FAMILY UNIT
— AGE-APPROPRIATE ACTIONS
– -SCHOOL‚ SOCIETY AND FAMILY
— LOSS OF A PARENT (divorce‚ death‚ abandonment)