How To Develop Your Self Confidence
Who you see on the inside is how people will treat you on the outside. Your thoughts about yourself projects an aura around you. This is what the world responds to.
Today’s world is not merely ruled by intelligence but gut. Do you have guts to take the lion share that belongs to you?
In this ebook, you will find answers to questions that bother around this.
People who have self-confidence believe in themselves and feel that they are capable of achieving what they want in life, or dealing with any situation that they may have to face. They have an aura of self-confidence and self-assurance, which is apparent to others. People like to spend time with them; they feel comfortable and secure in their presence.
In contrast, there are many people who are reasonably talented, but who lack self-confidence. These people are victims of the several myths that surround self-confidence.
One of the foremost myths about self-confidence is that people are born with self-confidence. It is a quality that cannot be acquired. Nothing can be farther from truth. Self-confidence, like other skills, can be built. All that you need is right guidance and a belief in yourself.
In this all-time value-laden book, you will find liberating answers packaged under 52 headlines which include
1. Promise Yourself To Be Self Confident
2. Self Confidence versus Arrogance
3. Self Confident People Make A Mighty Nation
4 Do You Have Low Self Esteem
5. What Are the Symptoms of Low Self Esteem
6. Building Your Child’s Self Esteem
7. How to Imbue Self Confidence in Children
8. Self Confidence in Parenting
9. Ensure Your Child Has The Self Confidence to Succeed
10. How to Regain Your Lost Self Confidence
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.