EXTRACT 100 SYSTEM ACTIVATOR
SYSTEM ACTIVATOR is a revolutionary product that has
- IMMUNOMODULATORY PROPERTIES
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ACTIVITY
- ANTIDIABETIC ACTIVITY
- ANTI-INFERTILITY ACTIVITY
- ANTIVARAL ACTIVITY
- ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITY
- ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY
Each 5ml. contains
- EXTRACT 100 SYSTEM ACTIVATOR contains an ingredient among others known as shatavari. Itis believed to have medicinal properties that provide strength to the body, vitality, vigor, and overall juiciness in life. It is said to enhance fertility by nourishing the womb and getting the female organs ready for pregnancy. It also prevents the threat of miscarriages. Apart from solving reproductive problems, Shatavari also helps treat nervous disorders, throat infections, tuberculosis, cough, or bronchitis. The herb is a phytochemical and responsible for the production of oestrogen, ovulation, and a healthy menstrual cycle. It helps in the better production of a hormone which helps in improving ovulation in women.
- EXTRACT 100 SYSTEM ACTIVATOR can effectively tackle various sexual health issues such as impotence and involuntary ejaculation. Animal research also shows that it might increase sexual activity.
- EXTRACT 100 SYSTEM ACTIVATOR is said to possess cooling properties that can help soothe pitta (one of the three doshas). According to the principles of Ayurveda, excess pitta can contribute to inflammation, difficulty sleeping, skin problems, gastrointestinal disorders, and stress-related issues such as high blood pressure.
- In addition, EXTRACT 100 SYSTEM ACTIVATOR is thought to reduce inflammation, alleviate pain, promote detox, sharpen memory, and protect against cancer.
- EXTRACT 100 SYSTEM ACTIVATOR Is a good source of minerals like potassium, calcium, sulfur, and magnesium along with iron and manganese. Further, it contains many vital vitamins; including riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin C.
- It may help maintain blood sugar. Type 2 diabetes is on the rise, According to a 2007 study, shatavari may help maintain blood sugar levels. It’s thought to have a compounds within the herb that stimulate insulin production.
- It may help treat kidney stones. Kidney stones are hard deposits that form in your kidneys. As they pass through your urinary tract, they may cause excruciating pain.
- It may help treat ulcers. Ulcers are sores in your stomach, small intestine, or esophagus. They may be very painful. They can cause serious complications, such as bleeding or perforation.
According to a 2005 study Trusted Source on rats, shatavari was effective at treating medication-induced gastric ulcers.
- It may act as a diuretic. Diuretics help your body get rid of excess fluid. They’re often prescribed for people who have congestive heart failure to remove excess fluid from around the heart.
- 10. Bronchitis & Asthma.one of the ingredient in system activator is yastimadhu also known as mulethi. Mulethi attenuates the inflammation of bronchi and soothes respiratory tract, thus it helps in bronchitis. Due to anti-inflammatory effects, it is effective in many inflammatory diseases including bronchitis and arthritis. It can also be beneficial in allergic asthma, according to studies.
- Hair fall & premature graying of hairs :
In Ayurveda, Mulethi is used for preventing hair fall. It is useful orally as well as in herbal shampoos. According to Ayurveda, vitiation in PITTA and VATA humor results in hair fall and premature graying of hairs. Mulethi has effects on both these humors and helps in pacification of these aggravated humor’s activities in the body.
- SYSTEM ACTIVATOR may be used for the treatment of Osteoarthritis.
In ayurvedic medicine, Mulethi is used with Ashwagandha for the treatment of osteoarthritis. Many ayurvedic analgesic preparations contain yashtimadhu and ashwagandha as main ingredients.
Store in cool & dry place
Natural herbal formulations tend to change colour with time. However, the product efficacy remains unchanged.
100% NATURAL EXTRACT, no side effects
EXTRACT 100 SYSTEM ACTIVATOR should be taken throughsublingual administration (under the tongue) which is a pharmacological route of administration by which substances diffuses into the blood through tissues under the tongue.
Adult 20 drops 2 times daily
Children 10 drops, 2 times daily or as directed by your physician.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.