1. Are willing to try out new things, knowing that if it doesn’t work out as intended, failure is often cleverly disguised as a learning opportunity.
2. Believe and trust themselves first and foremost. They don’t have to check with others to make decisions, they instinctively know what is right for them and they go for it!
3. Have a well-developed life strategy that includes a written life vision/mission, purpose, and goals statement.
4. Get things done, through whatever organizational/time management system that works for them. They make the most of each day and take action on important life tasks each and everyday.
5. Are able to discern (see clearly) other’s reasons and motives, so they selectively choose who and what to align themselves with. They surround themselves with only the highest quality people, programs, and places.
6. Tap into the collective brainpower of others by reading books, magazines, and articles—anything that is helpful for their own development.
7. Value the process of learning for learning’s sake. They do not just learn for a specific end—to get a certificate, degree, title, etc. They learn because it is fundamentally rewarding for them.
8. Are the teachers of the world, who share their knowledge with other people. They put themselves out there so the rest of us can benefit, and in exchange, their own learning grows and develops.
9. Do not like to stay the same, they love to grow and develop. To stay ahead of the game, they often reinvent themselves time and time again.
10. Not only know about specific subjects and topics, but also about what it means to be a human being at this time in our evolution. They are insatiably curious and want to know more about becoming bigger and brighter, as a result they naturally evolve.